Last Saturday Adam and I "ran" the Dirty Dash with my work. It was such a blast. And it was even more fun because my sister and best friend work with me so we got to all get muddy together! We started at noon and I'm so glad we didn't start any earlier because the sun was beating down on us by noon and the freezing cold mud was no big deal.
About 24 hours before this I was throwing up with food poisoning/flu so I wasn't sure if I was even going to still do it. But luckily I felt pretty good by the time it started. I walked the whole thing since I was pretty weak and my amazing friends stayed with me the whole time. By the end I was pretty exhausted but at least I finished it!! You could do a 5k or a 10k but we stopped at the 5k. I don't think I could have gone any further.
Please notice our BlenderBottle tattoos.
These pictures above were actually right before the last huge mud pit we had to go through to get to the finish line. So we were a lot more muddy by the end.
It was crazy fun! I'm so glad we did it!





So Fun! My white sports bra never did get clean... I think it was forever muddy :) Glad you had fun!
ReplyDelete