September 28, 2012

Brooklyn - 14 Months

Little Miss Brooklyn is 14 months old today. I think the most common phrase in our house at this point is, "Why is she so cute!?!" We seriously just can't get enough of this little girl.
Here are a few things I want to remember about Brooklyn at 14 months:
  • She has such a strong personality. She always know exactly what she wants and she will do anything to get it.
  • She is an amazing eater. This girl will seriously eat anything you give her and she is constantly signing 'more' all day hoping to get more food. 
  • Sleeps through the night every night. I go and lay her in her crib at about 8:30 pm and she doesn't wake up until about 8:30 am. She has gotten so good at not even crying when I lay her down for bed.
  • She not a very consistent napper but mostly I think because her days are not very consistant between me, my mom and Adam all watching her on different days.
  • Walking like a champ and even running now too. She is getting better and better at walking down stairs, with the help of someone of course.
  • Her little hair is finally long enough for pigtails, at least with a lot of hair spray.
  • Can say mama, dada, please, and yes. But she is constantly jabbering about everything.
  • Loves to play peek-a-bo and can show you her belly button.
  • Hates having her hands and feet dirty. She till just hold them up until you clean them off.
  • Tries really hard to put her shoes on by herself. ha!
  • Size 4 diapers and size 12-18 month clothes.
  • Doesn't drink formula anymore. Only drinks Vitamin D milk.
  • Tries to copy pretty much anything we do: combing our hair, putting on makeup, brushing our teeth.
  • Is constantly on the go and getting into anything she possibly can. I spend most of my time cleaning up after her. 
  • Loves being outside. We need to get this little girl a backyard to play in!
  • Has lots of teeth. I think about 10 or 12 including molars.
  • Loves playing with our cell phones and she knows what buttons to push to make them light up and make noises. She also tries to hold our phones up and take pictures.

1 comment: