A few weekends ago Tom, Toni and Lindsay came to visit from California. They got here really late Friday night. I guess it was really early Saturday morning at like 4 o'clock. They left about 11 o'clock on Sunday morning so it was a really quick trip but we are so glad they came. They haven't even seen Brookie since she was a few weeks old so I'm glad she got to play with them for a bit.
We jammed packed all day Saturday with fun things. We started with making a yummy breakfast at our house and then headed to City Creek Center. We played in the fountains, walked around all the stores and got lunch at the food court. This was mine and Adam's first time at City Creek and we loved it. Such a gorgeous place.
Then we all headed over to the park to watch Addie play in her soccer game. She did so good playing and running all around the field and Brookie had fun playing with Grandma Toni.
Then we headed over to take some family pictures. I think we got some really good ones and I am excited to get my prints of them.
And then dinner at 5 Guys.
Then we came back to our house and played games and all fell asleep watching a movie. The next morning we all went out to breakfast at IHOP and then said our goodbye's. Wow! That weekend went by way too fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment