Brooklyn is so funny. She will only take one kind of pacifier. It has to be the soft Soothie brand. Any other kind she just thinks is a toy and she just plays with it or bites it with the side of her mouth. This has gotten us in a bind a few times when we only had the kind like the right picture and she was so tired and just wouldn't fall asleep without her Soothie. And the bad thing about the Soothies are that they bounce so easily and roll away and get lost in the blink of an eye. We loose these things like crazy. I'm sure we have a ton in our house but we just can't find them. So, we have to latch the binky onto Brooklyn so she never looses it. Because this girl loves her binky way too much and I'm scared for when we finally have to take it away for good. But for now she is one happy girl as long as she has her binky, or should I say Soothie:)


No comments:
Post a Comment