My father-in-law, Tom got married last week on June 27th. Yay! I have been so excited and so happy for him. They chose to do a simple wedding at the courthouse and since we didn't have much notice Adam flew down by himself and Brooklyn and I stayed home. I am SO sad I was not able to be there for them but Adam was good about sending me tons of pictures and I can tell that it was a wonderful day for both of them. And I am so happy that Brooklyn gets to have another fabulous Grandma!
Here are a bunch of pictures of the wedding that I stole from everyone that was there.
Here are a bunch of pictures of the wedding that I stole from everyone that was there.
Adam was there for 2 1/2 days so he got to spend some time with his dad, cruise on his Dad's Harley and spend some time at the beach. He said he had a blast and I'm so glad he got to go!!
Congrats Tom & Toni! Love you both!!





No comments:
Post a Comment