July 23, 2012

Baby Steps

Little Miss Brooklyn is walking little baby steps now. She started standing up on her own about a month ago. She would just stand and play with a toy for a little bit and then sit down. She slowly has been taking a few steps and now she is up to about 5-7 steps at a time. Of course these are very wobbly steps and are usually as she is falling but it is so cute to watch. But she won't let us practice with her. If we try to get her to stand up and walk she just goes limp legged. She does it best when she is just playing by herself without us pushing her to take some steps. I haven't been able to get any good video or pictures because you never know when she is going to stand up and walk. But I can tell she is learning to take more and more steps everyday so I'm sure it won't be long before she is walking everywhere. Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment