So, I don't really love St. Patrick's Day. I think it is kind of a boring holiday and kind of stupid that we celebrate it. Maybe it will be more fun when I have older kids that I can do fun things with. But, I couldn't pass up an opportunity to dress Brooklyn up cute. I got her a cute green striped shirt and she just looked darling. (I didn't even wear any green all day:)
We also celebrated by going to breakfast at IHOP and
there were some interesting people there dressed in green. Brooklyn loved eating lots of Daddy's pancakes. Most of the pancake actually ended up on the floor and she pulled a whole glass of water on herself.

We spent the afternoon babysitting Daxton and playing with play dough and then
we went to Carl's Jr. and played with Katie, Danny and my parents. Brooklyn didn't like the play place because Grandpa gave her a bite of his ice cream right before and she was crying hysterically because she wanted more. She is so dramatic:) And I couldn't stop laughing at the little girl we met there that kept calling Daxton, Gerald. She said she liked the name Gerald better for him. ha.

I'd say it was a pretty good St. Patrick's Day!




No comments:
Post a Comment