More recipes I've been trying lately. I'm pretty proud of myself with how much I've been cooking/baking recently. Now if the dishes just did themselves I may actually enjoy making food.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
I have tried many, many times to make chocolate chip cookies and they never turn out right. One time they were the consistency of biscuits and very salty. The usually are really flat and look dead. See what I'm talking about here. After I posted my failed attempt my friend Amanda emailed me a recipe she said makes awesome cookies. So one night Scott and Katie were over and we decided to try the recipe. Now I'll admit that Katie actually made most of the cookies herself. But I did help with a few ingredients and I finished baking the rest of the dough the next morning so I'm taking some credit. And they turned out pretty amazing!
Creamy Bacon Carbonara
I got the recipe here after I saw a picture of it on Pinterest. It reminded me of my favorite dish at Olive Garden, the Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara. It tasted pretty good but it was nothing like Olive Garden. I added some grilled chicken on top and I would have added less red pepper flakes as it was a little spicy.
Parmesan Knots
This recipe is from here but again I found it on Pinterest. These cute little rolls were delicious and so easy to make. My knots don't look as perfect as the recipe but they still were a fun way to make rolls look a little different.
No comments:
Post a Comment