So, I've been trying to cook dinner and bake more often. I think it is always my goal to cook dinner every night but that doesn't always happen. But here are a few things I've made recently that were a big hit.
Puffed Pancakes
Seriously these are to die for. They are kind of a mix between pancakes and french toast. We put fresh strawberries, a little bit of powdered sugar and a few drizzles of syrup. I will for sure be making these again soon.
Homemade Honey Wheat Bread
I got the recipe from All Recipes.
I borrowed my mom's bread machine and this was the easiest bread to make. Just throw all the ingredients in the machine and press go. My kind of baking!
The bread texture was pretty good but the taste was a little bland. I think I'll try a different recipe next time.
And here is something that didn't turn out so good.
Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
I got the recipe from The Pioneer Woman.
This was way too cheesy and rich for my liking. And that is saying a lot because I am a big fan of cheesy meals. It was just so thick and I could only eat a few bites.
I think I'll stick with boxed mac n' cheese for now:)
I think I'll stick with boxed mac n' cheese for now:)
I want to try the pancakes now! Did you bake the mac n cheese or just eat it after you mixed it together?
ReplyDeleteI just ate it after I mixed it. Have you tried it?
ReplyDelete