March 19, 2012

Painting Brooklyn's Toenails

I've been wanting to paint Brooklyn's toe nails for awhile now. But since I can't even keep my own toenails painted it's taken awhile to actually sit down and do it. Last night Aunt Liz painted her toenails as I held Brooklyn's feet down and distracted her with food. (Brooklyn LOVES any kind of food. No wonder she is so chubby!)
Brooklyn kind of looked like a boy while we were doing this because we were at my parent's house and she had an accident so she had to wear one of her boy cousin's outfits.  And just before this she face planted right into the side of the laptop and she has a big red mark on her forehead. Luckily she didn't even cry. Good thing we painted her toe nails because she might have been mistaken for a boy:)
After painting her toe nails I realized Brooklyn's toes are kind of funky and her nails are really misshaped. I think she gets weird toes from both her mom and dad. Sad. But she still looked pretty darn cute. And she kept trying to grab at her toes and pull the nail polish off. ha.

1 comment: