January 30, 2012

6 Month Photo Shoot

We took Brooklyn last Saturday to get her 6 month pictures taken. We went to FotoFly (where we also had her newborn pictures taken). I love how they all turned out. Our photographer was so patient with me and make sure I got every picture I wanted. Brooklyn had a little breakdown halfway through and we had to give her a bottle but other than that she was very cooperative. She also didn't like the glasses on her face and was crying hysterically but I think those pictures turned out really funny with her screaming. I love them!

I really think they did a great job of capturing Brooklyn's little personality at this age and all of her little faces that she makes. I'm so glad I decided to have professional pictures taken. I love pictures so much and I don't think I could ever have too many pictures of this little girl.


1 comment:

  1. I am seriously going to take my girls here for their 2 and 4 year old pictures, you have to help me! These turned out SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete