For the past week Brooklyn has had a bad cold and hasn't been able to breathe very well. She also has been tugging on her ears pretty hard throughout the day. I was worried she was in pain but she wasn't really fussy and she was still sleeping great. Last Saturday night we decided to finally just take her to the Urgent Care just to make sure she didn't have an ear infection. We went there and the doctor said her ears look great but just to watch her and make sure she doesn't have a fever. I was kind of frustrated because I knew something was wrong and that she was hurting because she never pulls on her ears. We gave her Tylenol regularly to help with her pain but she was still the happiest little baby.
Sunday night (January 22nd) we were eating dinner and I let Brooklyn have a little bit of my spaghetti sauce with my finger. As she was sucking on my finger I felt something sharp in her mouth and sure enough a little tooth had broken through. It is the cutest little tooth I have ever seen:) So now we know why she was tugging on her ears. I really didn't think she was teething because she wasn't fussy at all. She has still been tugging on her ears so I'm sure another one is on its way.
You can't really see her tooth in the picture above but that's the best picture I've gotten so far. Brooklyn doesn't really like me prying open her mouth for a picture so I haven't been able to get a good one. Hopefully soon!
You can't really see her tooth in the picture above but that's the best picture I've gotten so far. Brooklyn doesn't really like me prying open her mouth for a picture so I haven't been able to get a good one. Hopefully soon!


Sweet babes, so cute and sad all at the same time.
ReplyDelete