So, I have this huge love for mud rooms that I am just realizing. I can't help it. Every time I see a mud room on Pinterest I get giddy and hurry to pin it. I just love how cute they can be and all of the storage. I would love to have a place to unload all of our jackets and shoes and bags when we get home instead of just having them thrown where ever. A cute mud room is definitely on my list of items I want in our next home.
Here are a few mud rooms I am currently in love with:




I am completely obsessed with them too! I want one so bad!
ReplyDeleteI agree! We had one at our old house, and I most definitely want one at our next house. They are so cute and practical too!
ReplyDeleteHow funny, I have always been in love with them too. I'm kind of sad we don't really have one. I guess we do, but it's also our laundry room. :)
ReplyDelete