This Christmas was so amazing. I know Brookie is only 5 months old but it was so much fun to have her with us on Christmas and spoil her rotten. Christmas morning we pretty much slept in until the last minute possible and then headed over to the Robins' house for our traditional Christmas breakfast. I was delicious as usual.
We headed home to have Brooklyn open her presents and get ready for church. Adam and I already knew all of our presents so we didn't bother wrapping any of them, but we wrapped all of Brooklyn's presents. Brooklyn was so cute with her presents. She loved sucking on all the wrapping paper and playing with it. She had no clue what was going on but she was laughing and having a good times playing with everything around her. Brooklyn got a couple new outfits, a ball, a new hat and gloves, baby food, new bowls for her rice cereal, cute socks and a sock monkey from Mommy and Daddy.
 |
| Our matching stockings. I may have actually bought 4 of these just in case we need another one soon:) |
 |
| Brooklyn and her new ball. She LOVES it and of course is always sucking on it. |
 |
| Loving the wrapping paper. |
 |
| Sucking on her present and her new hat that she looks so cute in. |
 |
| Once again sucking on her presents, baby food and new socks from her stocking. |
 |
| My precious baby. Loving all the attention. |
 |
| Everything goes in her mouth:) |
 |
| Grandpa Young gave her a cute monkey pillow/blanket. She thought it was so funny and attacked it. I think she loved it. |
 |
| Brooklyn with all of her goodies from Mommy and Daddy & Santa. |
 |
| Adam was spoiled with a shotgun. And Adam spoiled me with the KitchenAid that I wanted. He was also cute and surprised with the Lion House Cake and Cupcakes recipe book so I can put my KitchenAid to work! |
We got ready for church after Brookie opened up all her gifts and headed up to go to church with my mom and dad and Liz at their ward. Brookie had on her new Christmas dress and was looking pretty darn cute.
After church my whole family came over to my parent's house and we exchanged gifts. My parents spoiled us with a huge tent and flashlights to improve our camping gear (which I actually could do without but I go camping just for my husband:). And Brookie got spoiled by all her aunts and uncles and grandparents. We sure do have the best family.
We all made the most amazing dinner. We had BBQ'd ribs, bacon rice, cornbread and salad. It was seriously so amazing. YUM!! And we had tons of treats for dessert.
We ended the night all watching a movie, 17 Miracles, as a family. I would say it was a pretty perfect Christmas. Christmas with a little baby was so amazing and I'm sure it will get even better as she gets older and actually knows what's going on.
It's so fun to see your pictures of your cute little family, Christmas is so much more fun with kids!
ReplyDelete