October 8, 2011

iPhone Pics 10-8-11

(1) As I said earlier, Daxton loves hanging out with Brooklyn. Daxton has to be by Brooklyn all the time.
(2) While we were in St. George Adam helped our friends grout their tile. Their house flooded from a leak in their refrigerator a few weeks ago and since it is a vacation home no one was aware of the leak for over a week. The damage was pretty bad.
(3) & (4) Our nieces Addisen and Maysie when we went out to eat a few days ago. Love hanging out with these two little ladies.
(5) Adam and I had a little lunch date one afternoon on our breaks from work and school, at Cafe Rio. It was kind of weird not having Brookie with us.
(6) The weather has turned pretty cold the last few days. And there was snow. I actually kind of like it though. I love being able to wear all my sweaters.
(7) This is how I found Adam and Brookie when I got home from work. Just snuggling and taking a nap together.
(8) We had to pull over on our drive up the canyon because I was feeling pretty car sick. Yuck!
(9) After we drove up the canyon to see the leaves we stopped at Kneaders for dinner. I love that Adam made fun of Kneaders until he actually tried it. Now it's our new favorite place. And I had to get some of their pumpkin bread. It is to die for. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment