(1) Edamame, such a yummy treat when I get the urge to cheat on my diet. (which has actually been put on hold for the past weekend:)
(2) Adam and I went on a double date with my sister and Adam's friend. It involved glow sticks, clay pigeons, and golf balls. It was a blast!
(3) We have a tradition each year of buying the new season of the office and re-watching the whole season. We finally got around to buying season seven and we are almost done watching it. We love The Office.
(4) Brookie's first little pony tail. It was so tiny but so cute.
(5) We finally upgraded our iPhones to the new 4s. My favorite new feature is the camera. It takes such nicer pictures than my old iPhone. Oh and who can't love Siri.
(6) Have I mentioned that Brooklyn loves sleeping on her tummy with her bum in the air. It's just too cute for words.
(7) California rolls for dinner. This is about as daring as I get when it comes to sushi. But they are so yummy!
(8) Brooklyn now has a bald spot. ha
(9) My work sent me some gorgeous flowers after my Grandma passed away. So thoughtful. I have the best employers.



No comments:
Post a Comment