October 27, 2011

Carving Pumpkins

Last night we got together with my family to celebrate Mark's birthday and carve pumpkins. Mark's birthday was actually last week but since everyone was sick last week we waited to celebrate. (Side note, Adam was the first one to get sick with the flu last week and a total of 12 people got it. It was SO contagious, crazy!) So, we all had a delicious dinner of burritos with sweet pork and a butterscotch cake for dessert. Then we all has fun carving our pumpkins. I seriously love carving pumpkins, I think it is such a fun tradition. I just did a simple bat on my pumpkin but Adam's looked so cool. He carved a huge mouth with lots of big teeth. I loved how they all turned out. Daxton had fun coloring his pumpkin with markers and stickers. Now we are stoked for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment