Adam and I have had a bet going the last few months. Whoever had the largest percentage of weight loss by June 1st gets a prize of their choice. I wanted a new camera and Adam wanted a gun or an iPad. We started at the beginning of April and here are our results.


Adam lost a little more weight than me but we were going off of percentage of weight lost so I beat him by a long shot. I am really proud of us for sticking with the diet and actually losing a good amount of weight. I only have one pair of pants that fit me and I'm not having to pull up all day long. I guess I'll have to do some shopping for new pants. :) I'm actually going to stick with the diet for another month because I want to lose a little more weight. Since I won here is the camera I got.

what was your diet i want to do it too!!! thats awesome even though you didnt need to lose weight...
ReplyDeletethat is awesome, I got this same camera a few months ago and it was seriously the best present ever. I don't know what I would do without it :)
ReplyDeleteIf you lose anymore weight you'll disappear you skinny thing! I'm excited for your camera!! We LOVE ours!
ReplyDeleteThats awesome! Congrats on the new camera! I need to get on a diet and shed some pounds. What did you do? We definitely want to get with you guys when you are in Denver. A baseball game would be a blast!
ReplyDeleteBefore I read this post I thought, "Becky looks good!" I love this idea...Jeff and I are going to steal it! :)
ReplyDelete