Since it was Memorial Day this past weekend we wanted to do something fun. My whole family went down to Moab but Adam had to work all day Saturday and I had to teach Sharing Time on Sunday so we weren't able to go with them. Instead we took a little trip just the two of us up to Lava Hot Springs. We left Sunday afternoon and stayed until Monday afternoon. It was so much fun and it was only about 2 hours away so the drive wasn't bad at all.
We brought a tent and camped. Here is Adam setting up our camp. I really did help him set it up. The place we camped was basically just a field some people had turned into a camp ground. It was really cheap and just perfect for us.
We brought a tent and camped. Here is Adam setting up our camp. I really did help him set it up. The place we camped was basically just a field some people had turned into a camp ground. It was really cheap and just perfect for us.
The only problem was that we left our car doors opened the whole time we had the fire going and all of the smoke went in our car. Now my car smells like smoke so bad. I'm hoping it goes away soon.
Monday morning we woke up and got all packed up and just drove around the little town a bit. We also ate breakfast at a little diner in town.
So fun....that's a perfect little getaway...I NEED ONE!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! We always wanted to go to the hot springs when we lived there but we never did :( Looks like you guys had fun!
ReplyDelete