June 29, 2010

Manti Pageant & The Cabin

Last Friday night we went with Branden, Sarah, and Lindsay to the Manti Pageant. I was really excited to go because I have never been before. We got some pizza down there and ate it in our seats. The pageant was pretty good except I think we were all having a hard time staying focused. I'm glad we went but I'll probably not be going again anytime soon. I was excited though to see the Manti temple since I had never seen it before. It is such a gorgeous temple.
Then Saturday night we all headed up to my grandparent's cabin. Saturday night was fun. We got up to the cabin and had a BBQ dinner up there. That night I started feeling really sick and the rest of the time at the cabin I was SO sick and just laid on the couch dead to the world. I'm so sad I didn't get to go feed to horses or shoot the guns or ride the 4 wheeler or play with baby Maysie and Addie like everyone else did. And I didn't even take one picture which can probably tell you how sick I was. That is totally not like me. At least everyone else had fun at the cabin.

No comments:

Post a Comment