Saturday was a lot of fun. We went to Santa Monica Beach with Tom, Lindsay and Justin. There was a big event going on at the beach so parking was really hard but since Justin works at the Aquarium on the pier we were able to get a really great parking spot. We first went to the Aquarium and Justin gave us an awesome tour. We even got to see the back room where they had some baby fish growing and you could see all the way under the pier.
After the Aquarium we walked around the pier for a bit, played some air hockey and then just relaxed at the beach for awhile. I love just laying on the beach in the sun. I didn't get in the water because it was too cold for me but Adam and Justin did for a little while.
We left early Sunday morning to drive home. Since Lindsay is done with school now she drove back with us and she'll being staying up here in Utah for a few weeks. Yay! The drive home actually wasn't too bad and I even took a turn driving for a few hours, but I am glad to be home now.
No comments:
Post a Comment