April 16, 2014

Sod Laying Party

It was finally time to lay our sod and we were so excited to finally have a yard. We had the sod delivered Friday and that night our neighbors came and helped us lay the sod in the backyard. We weren't really planning on laying any of the sod that night but all the neighbors came over and before we knew it we had the whole backyard done. It was so sweet of them all. So Saturday morning we had lots of our family and some friends show up and helped us with the front yard. I made some muffins and had fruit and water for everyone. It went so quick because we had so many people. It seriously only took about 30 mins. It was so awesome. Our yard looks amazing. I am loving how the outside of our house is coming together. Now we need to work on getting plants and trees and flowers. I can't wait to spend time in our yard all summer!!


No comments:

Post a Comment