I am finally making my blog private. I should have done this ages ago. I'm not even sure anyone reads this anymore but I really write it for myself and my family to keep all of our memories. But, if you still want to follow along leave your email below or send me a message on Facebook. I will make it private in a few days.
xoxo, Becky
Yes please.. I love seeing pictures of your cute family! sphalon@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteOf course, Sarah!
DeleteYes, We don't want to miss a thing, we love the pictures of you guys and especially Brooklyn!! genec13@msn.com Love, Gramps & Grams
DeleteGot you down Gramps!
DeleteHey Becky, I love your blog and am always reading the posts. I'd love to keep watching! originaisdaoli@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHey Becky, I continue to follow your blog! ilovemommytaylor@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love feeling like I can keep up on your life through your blog - Add me! Carrieipson@gmail.com
ReplyDelete