{photo by Lori Romney Photography}
I am in love with this picture that was taken at Liz's reception. It just screams "Motherhood" to me. I've been wanting to write down my feelings about being a mom for awhile and this photo really motivated me to actually write it all down. I am in love with being a mom. It is the most amazing thing I have ever done. I get to care for this little person and take care of her every need. She would literally not exist without me. That thought is so amazing and profound to me. I created her and now get to shape and mold her into a great person. I love taking care of her. Yes, at times it is frustrating and demanding and hard but that really doesn't even matter. What matters is spending time with her and reading to her and hearing her little laugh and all of the words and sentences she creates. I've never been more proud of something in my life. I spend so much time just staring at her thinking about how much I love her and how beautiful she is. Every thing she does is the most adorable thing I have ever seen. I want to give her anything and everything she wants while still teaching her great principles. It amazes me how much she looks up to me and copies everything I do. It makes me want to be a better example to her so she copies the good things about me. My life is better and more joyful because she is a part of it. My heart aches at times when I have to be away from her for too long. I love watching her grow up and learn new things and I love teaching her new things. This motherhood journey is so fabulous and amazing! I am so grateful that I am was blessed to be her mother. It truly feels like we are best friends. She and her dad are my everything and I often find myself wondering how I got so lucky to spend my life with them. I will forever be grateful that I get to be called Mom!
I am in love with this picture that was taken at Liz's reception. It just screams "Motherhood" to me. I've been wanting to write down my feelings about being a mom for awhile and this photo really motivated me to actually write it all down. I am in love with being a mom. It is the most amazing thing I have ever done. I get to care for this little person and take care of her every need. She would literally not exist without me. That thought is so amazing and profound to me. I created her and now get to shape and mold her into a great person. I love taking care of her. Yes, at times it is frustrating and demanding and hard but that really doesn't even matter. What matters is spending time with her and reading to her and hearing her little laugh and all of the words and sentences she creates. I've never been more proud of something in my life. I spend so much time just staring at her thinking about how much I love her and how beautiful she is. Every thing she does is the most adorable thing I have ever seen. I want to give her anything and everything she wants while still teaching her great principles. It amazes me how much she looks up to me and copies everything I do. It makes me want to be a better example to her so she copies the good things about me. My life is better and more joyful because she is a part of it. My heart aches at times when I have to be away from her for too long. I love watching her grow up and learn new things and I love teaching her new things. This motherhood journey is so fabulous and amazing! I am so grateful that I am was blessed to be her mother. It truly feels like we are best friends. She and her dad are my everything and I often find myself wondering how I got so lucky to spend my life with them. I will forever be grateful that I get to be called Mom!

No comments:
Post a Comment