April 27, 2014

Sarah's Nautical Baby Shower

Sarah is having her baby boy in the next few weeks and since she only has two girls she needed lots of boy stuff. So I told her I would throw her a baby shower. I love planning and throwing parties so it was a lot of fun. I went with a nautical theme because that is what she is decorating the nursery with. Here is the invitation I designed for the party.
We did an open house in the morning so I did four different kinds of muffins and fruit for the food. Debra was so nice to help me with the fruit. 
▲▲▲I used a bunch of my Paisley Palooza products for the party and they looked so cute.
▲▲▲Brookie had so much fun playing in the toy room at Debra's house.
▲▲▲Addie and Maysie came half way through the party after Addie's soccer game. Brooklyn seriously loves her cousins so much. She was crying when we had to go home.
Sarah got so many cute clothes and things for her little baby boy. We all can't wait to meet him soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment