August 19th | Maui
Day 3 we spent in Lahaina. It is the gorgeous beach front town with lots of shopping and restaurants. The harbor was so gorgeous and we spent the day walking around all of the shops.
▲▲▲The flowers in Hawaii are so gorgeous! I seriously took a picture of every one I saw.Day 3 we spent in Lahaina. It is the gorgeous beach front town with lots of shopping and restaurants. The harbor was so gorgeous and we spent the day walking around all of the shops.
▲▲▲We visited the banyan tree which is the most amazing tree. These tree start as just one branch and then these little vines start growing down to the ground and plant them selves in the ground. This happens over and over again until the tree is huge. All of the above photos are just one tree.
▲▲▲More gorgeous flowers!
▲▲▲There is just something about palm trees that make for such great photos!
▲▲▲We had lunch with a beach view and then came over to Ululani's Shave Ice and had the most amazing shave ice I have ever had. I got the coconut lovers and it was to die for. Seriously I have never loved shave ice so much.
▲▲▲Sno cap and macadamia nut ice cream is a must!!
▲▲▲ A little Forest Gump tribute on the side of the street.
▲▲▲We then drove down to a beach a little further away and chilled for a little bit. Adam and I decided to go para-sailing. I was so scared and nervous! The above photo is totally blurry but the workers on the boat were a little cranky so that's the best we could do.
▲▲▲It was such a cool experience and I am so glad we did it. It wasn't really scary once we got up in the air and it was so peaceful and quiet. One the way back to the beach I got so motion sick. It was horrible!
▲▲▲ We picked up some Honolulu Cookies. The white chocolate dipped coconut was the best!!!
▲▲▲We spent the evening just resting and had a BBQ. The sunset was so gorgeous!
No comments:
Post a Comment