February 14, 2012

Another Cousin

Saturday night Katie and Danny planned for the whole fam to go out to eat at Wingers. They had taken Dax to play before dinner so they got there a few minutes late with him. We were all still waiting in the front to be seated and my dad took Daxton's coat off. Katie and Danny immediately took theirs off as well. Dax had a shirt that said, "Cousin on the Way." Katie's said, "Knocked Up!" Danny's said, "The Impregnator."

It took us all a second to catch on but then we realized that Katie is pregnant! Yay!
We all started screaming! It was such a fun way to tell the whole family.
I am so excited I can't even stand it. She is due October 16th so her baby will only be a little over a year younger than Brooklyn.
And I gave Brooklyn a lemon to suck on at dinner and she kept cringing but she wouldn't stop eating it. haha

2 comments:

  1. How fun! That is SO exciting! Tell her congrats from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I am so excited for them! That is such a cute way to tell everyone!

    ReplyDelete