Valentine's is one of my favorite holidays. I always feel the need to make a little treat for all of our family members to show them that we love them. This year I decided to dip Oreos in white chocolate and add little heart sprinkles and they turned out so cute and were so tasty. I made a little Valentine's tag and put Brooklyn's picture on them. The night before Valentine's we drove around to all our family and delivered the little goodies. We also gave some of the Oreos to our little primary kids and they loved them.
I got Brooklyn a cute little onsie with little hearts all over it and she looked so cute in her jean skirt and white tights. I love getting Brooklyn all cute and festive for each holiday. My mom bought her this cute little bib last year before she was even born and she got to use it finally.
I woke up a little early and made us cinnamon rolls and orange juice for breakfast before we had to go to work and school. Adam surprised me in the morning with the cutest new wallet and some earrings. What a sweetheart!
I left a little treat for Adam on the seat of his car. I accidentally spelled special wrong. haha
Adam came and surprised me and took me to a yummy lunch at Costa Vida and then we went next door to the grocery store and each got a little treat.
I planned a little dinner for us at home since we don't like to go out on Valentine's. It is too crazy.
I got us spicy honey chicken and fried rice from one of our favorite restaurants and picked us up some cream soda.
I got us spicy honey chicken and fried rice from one of our favorite restaurants and picked us up some cream soda.

Adam's present was all of the stuff to make homemade sushi. And we got Brooklyn a little stuff dog and a mesh feeder that she loved to suck on all sorts of things that we put in it for her to eat.

We spent the evening making homemade sushi. We put crab, cucumber and avocado in them. They turned out pretty tasty except the rice was a little cry because I let it sit out all night long. oops. We will have to try them again sometime.

It was a fabulous day and I hope I did a good job letting my little family know that I love them. I'm so glad Adam and Brooklyn were my Valentines this year:)








No comments:
Post a Comment