This is Brooklyn's sock monkey. We bought it for her for Christmas at Walmart and I think I paid like $2 for it. It has quickly become one of her favorite toys. She squeals whenever we put it in her face and loves to snuggle with it. It already is coming unsewn in the back (not sure if that's because it is cheap or because she plays with it so much). Even though this little monkey is kind of silly looking, it is now a part of our family. I'm thinking little sock monkey needs a name!
p.s. the nice people at FotoFly took this cute picture of sock monkey while Brooklyn had a melt down at her 6 month photo shoot.
p.s. the nice people at FotoFly took this cute picture of sock monkey while Brooklyn had a melt down at her 6 month photo shoot.

It's amazing how much things get loved like that, Santa brought Addie her beloved Bear for her first Christmas and she has to sleep with it every night. So Cute.
ReplyDelete