Thursday, July 8th
This day we was just a day at sea on the cruise ship. We slept in, lounged at the pool, went on the water slide, ate lots of food and just had a good relaxing time. We really didn't do anything too exciting, in fact I did really take any pictures this day.
Later this night we went to another comedy show which was pretty funny. We also got some yummy smoothies to enjoy during the show. So delicious!
We did enjoy the ocean sunset this night. I tried to take pictures but for some reason my camera got all foggy from being in our cold room and then coming out into the humidity. This is the only picture I got that wasn't completely foggy.
And of course we can back to our cabin to find this little guy.
It was a very enjoyable, relaxing day!
No comments:
Post a Comment