December 3, 2013

A Hurt Little Foot

My mom was watching Brookie one day while Adam and I were at work. They were at McDonalds and Brookie went down the slide at the play place and ran into the person in front of her and immediately started screaming and would not walk on her foot. After a few hours on refusing to walk on her foot my mom called me and thought we should take her to the doctor. I debated if we should go but ended up taking her. The doctor did an x-ray of her foot and there was nothing broken. He decided that she just sprained her foot. She would still not walk on it. By the end of the night she would barely limp on it and for the next few days she had a pretty good limp. I'm just glad it ended up not being that big of a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment