I think I say this every year but Valentine's is one of my favorite holidays. I love all of the cute red and pink stuff and letting all your family members know how much you love them. I decorated my mantel with just a few Valentine's items since I wasn't sure when we would be moving out of our house.
My mom threw a little Valentine's party for all of the little kids she watches. Brooklyn brought a few Valentine's for her friends there. My mom had lots of activities and heart foods for them to eat. It was so cute and Brooklyn had a blast and came home with all kinds of little gifts.
One night Brooklyn and I made red velvet cookies to package up and give to all of our friends and family. Brooklyn loved sitting on the counter eating all of the chocolate chips. ha! Then we spent one evening driving around cookies to everyone in our family. We hope they loved them!
The night before Valentine's I spent the night sick with a high fever. It was horrible. By morning I felt a little better so I still went to work. Adam and Brooklyn came to see me for lunch and Brooklyn brought me some of my favorite treats.
We exchanged gifts before we left for dinner. We got Brooklyn some cute play jewelry and some new gold sparkly shoes. Adam got my sister to babysit for Brooklyn but Brooklyn ended up being sick that night so we just brought her with us. Adam found a restaurant in Sandy that we had never been to, so we gave it a try. It ended up being so good. The food was so fresh and delicious. We will for sure be going back again.
After dinner we went to the new outlet mall by our house to exchange my gift from Adam at the Vans store. He accidentally go the wrong size. Then we stopped for a treat at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.
By the end of the night I was exhausted. I had really overdone it. So we put little Brooklyn to bed and ate our caramel apple. Oh and at the Van's store Adam and Brooklyn got new shoes. Aren't her little Vans shoes just the cutest?!? It was such a fun night with my little family.
I spent the night again with a high fever and didn't go to work the next day because I was so sick:( Not fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment