We sold our townhouse! Well actually we are under contract, for the second time, so I'm really hoping this time the sale actually goes through. The first time we got an offer on our house 2 days after listing it and then a day after accepting the offer the lady backed out. This time the family seems really solid so we are hoping that we don't pack up our whole house and then have to unpack it! We only have a few weeks to box up our whole house. I stocked up on boxes and packing supplies at my work and we've begun the process. I'm pretty sure moving is one of my least favorite things to do.
And I'm actually kind of sad to move. I love our little house so much and we've had so many good memories in it. And we have some of the best neighbors around. I'm sad to be leaving them all but I know we've made friendships that will last a lifetime.
We will be moving in with my parents for a few months while we build a new house with a yard for Brookie to play in. We are so excited! After lots of research and debate, and trying to decide if we want a rambler or a two-story, and how many bedrooms we want and going over our budget, we decided on the home below. The floor plan is amazing and is big enough for us to have many more kids! It won't look exactly like the below picture because we will choose different colors and stone but we love it!!
So, let's hope I don't post this and jinx myself, and things don't work out. But right now everything is looking good and we have an appt. next week to pick out everything for the new house. Yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment