March 5, 2013

Park

Brooklyn loves playing outside and she especially loves going to the park. Since it's slowly getting warmer outside we've taken her to the park a few times this past week. She climbs the stairs and goes down the slide all by her self and then says "more" until you let her go up again. It's so cute to see how excited she gets every time we go to the park. I am so excited for Spring to be here so we can have picnics at the park and let Brooklyn play at the playground. This is also one of the reasons we are moving to a new house. We want a backyard that Brooklyn can play in anytime she wants!

Here is a little video I took of her at the park. I could watch this all day!

1 comment:

  1. Becky she is SO ADORABLE! We NEED to get together. Seriously this time! I love reading your cute blog! You are such a good mom!

    ReplyDelete