Little Miss Brooklyn was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz for Halloween this year. I bought her cute little dress really cheap last year after Halloween and I was pretty sure she wouldn't fit into it for a few more years. That just shows how much I didn't know about how quickly kids grow because she fit into it perfectly. I added some sparkly red shoes, and little basket and Toto and she was the cutest little Dorothy ever!
I wanted to get a few cute shots of Brooklyn in her costume and she was actually cooperating so I ended up with lots of cute ones. And you can tell by these pictures that it was really warm and sunny on Halloween. It was fabulous weather!
It is so much fun dressing Brooklyn for Halloween! I am already thinking about what she will be for next year:)










No comments:
Post a Comment