November 27, 2012

Black Friday & Christmas Tree

Christmas is in full swing at the Young house. The day after Thanksgiving we spent all day shopping. We didn't wake up early or anything be we were shopping by about 9:30 and I got about 95% off all the gifts I need to get. I'm hoping to finish in the nest few days and not have to worry about it after that. Brookie is such a good little shopper but she started to get a little cranky when it was her nap time. I bundled her up in some of the clothes we had just bought and she went right to sleep. There is about a 20 second time difference in these 2 photos. ha! She was tired!!
 
After shopping all day we came home to put ups our Christmas tree and Christmas decor. I was so excited to get our house all nice and cute. We did have to stop mid way to go buy some more lights for the tree because we didn't have enough but after we got home and I put all the lights on the tree I found another box of Christmas stuff with all the lights I was missing. ha! Here are a few photos of the decor around our house. I actually didn't take pictures of everything but here is just a little taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment