April 9, 2012

Crawling

Last Friday April, 6th Brookie finally started to crawl. She has been so close for weeks and Friday morning she took off. Adam was dropping her off at my mom's for the day and he sat her down and she crawled. Luckily he got is phone out quick enough to record it for me. He sent me the video at work and I cried tears. I was a proud mama!

Here is the video or Brooklyn's first time crawling. Her form is pretty rough with her only using her tippy toes on her one leg. It only took her about one day to realize she needed to stay on both knees in order to move a lot quicker. She is now crawling all over our house.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! It is so fun to see them learn new things but they grow up too dang fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I seriously get so excite with every new thing she does:)

      Delete