December 1, 2011

Temple Square Lights

Friday after Thanksgiving we didn't do any Black Friday shopping because there wasn't really anything we needed so bad to get up early and brave the crowds. It was so nice to sleep in though. Later that day we went with my parents, Liz, Dax and my cousins down to Temple Square to see the lights turned on. We rode Trax downtown and had a good time people watching.
We got there before it got dark so we wandered around temple square and looked at the Christus statue. It was pretty chilly outside so we stayed inside until the lights were turned on. We had Brooklyn all bundled up in her stroller. The lights are always so pretty with the Salt Lake Temple in the background. I also love the huge Christmas tree in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It's gorgeous.
And we topped the night off with some delicious hot chocolate to keep us warm as we waited for the Trax to take us home. I'm loving hot chocolate this winter. I think I've had it almost everyday.:) It was a fun night to get us in the Christmas spirit.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment