I seriously had the best birthday this year. Thanks to my amazing husband, friends and family. My birthday turned into a whole weekend celebration. Saturday night we went downtown with our friends Scott and Katie, who also happen to be our roommates for the next few weeks while they close on their house. We went and walked around temple square and looked at the lights again. They never get old. It was pretty cold and Katie saved the night by letting me borrow her hat. Brooklyn just snoozed away all bundled up in her stroller.
After Temple Square we headed over to The Melting Pot for some fondue dessert. We had a gift card that we've had forever so we thought it would be a good time to use it. We got the s'mores chocolate and they have every kind of thing you can think of to dip. So yummy! I think my favorite was the strawberries and the rice krispie treats. We spent a long time there eating and talking.


On Monday, my actual birthday, my work had balloons and donuts waiting for me when I got there. So nice!! After work and after Adam got done with school and a math test, we went to Benihanas for dinner. Thanks to Scott and Katie for watching Brooklyn, the perks of having roommates. Dinner was seriously amazing. Adam got the steak and I got teriyaki chicken but our favorite was the fried rice. It is to die for. There weren't very many people there that night since it's not a popular place on a Monday night so we had the table all to ourselves and our chef entertained us the whole time. It did get a little awkward when we were really the only people in the whole restaurant when they brought out our dessert and sang to me. haha Good memories. Adam surprised me with a few presents (earrings and a BYU license plate cover) and we called it a night.



It really was a pretty perfect day. I think 25 is going to be a fabulous year. Really I am truly blessed. I have a wonderful life. I couldn't ask for anything more:)





No comments:
Post a Comment