September 7, 2011

Our Labor Day Weekend

We spent a fabulous 3 day weekend up at my parent's cabin in Oakley. My whole family came up along with our friends Scott and Katie and my sister's friends Charelle and Nick. It was so much fun having so many people up there. My mom planned many delicious meals and we had so many yummy treats. I think the highlight of the food was Katie's delicious peach cobbler and my mom's homemade Cafe Rio burritos. We spent our lazy days sleeping in, playing cards, fishing, watching tv and movies and just enjoying each others company. Brooklyn got spoiled by all her aunts and uncles holding her so much. She slept so well at night but was a little fussy during the days. It seemed like her little tummy was hurting her. :( 

Here I am kissing and loving my little babe. I just can't get enough of her!

Here are all the boys before they went fishing down to the river. Dax had to be part of the picture and have his own fishing pole.:)

Like I said we spent a lot of time just hanging out in the cabin and playing games. So much fun to just have some time to relax.

We tried to get some cute pictures of Daxton and Brooklyn. Dax was being so cheesy for the camera but Brooklyn was not in the mood. She wasn't feeling so hot but I think we got a few cute ones of them together. 

My little family. This is Brookie's first time up to the cabin with all of my family (she had already been to the cabin a few weeks ago with the Young family).
Happy Labor Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment