
(1) It started pouring within a matter of seconds one day on my way to pick up Brookie from my mom's. I have been loving all the rain storms we have been having this past week.
(2) Brookie dressed up all cute at the Buddy Walk. She looked pretty darn cute!
(3) Brookie just chillin in her crib. I love waking up and watching her just hanging out in her crib so content.
(4) I put Brookie down in her car seat and she stood up in it. I was laughing so hard.
(5) Adam was in the our office doing homework so I took some funny pictures of Brookie with his glasses on to distract him from school work.
(6) First time in her bumbo. She loves it! She will sit in it for 20 minutes straight and just watch tv.
(7) Sleeping on daddy's chest. It never gets old letting her snuggle with you.:)
(8) This kind of shows Brookie's little simle. She has been smiling so big for the last couple of week. It just melts my heart.
(9) The sky looked so pretty one night on my way home from work. It's starting to get dark earlier and really feel like fall. I love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment