September 24, 2011

iPhone Pics 9-24-11


(1) My little squishy all ready in the morning to go to Grandma's house.
(2) Sometimes we put Brooklyn on the floor in our closet so she can watch us get ready in the morning. She just stares at us the whole time.
(3) Cute and delicious cupcake. I love when someone has a birthday at my work because we always get the yummiest treats.
(4) We were at the mall the other day and I was eyeing these cute little baby Toms. I will be buying Brookie a pair of these when her little feet get bigger.
(5) Brookie always gets her headbands over her eyes when she is flapping her arms all over the place. I can usually tell when she has her bow over her face because she has a specific mad cry when this happens. But this time she was too tired to even cry.
(6) My parents have a bunch of apple trees and they were packed full of apples so we peeled and cored them and made a bunch of apple pie filling. Now my freezer is packed and we can have yummy apple pie anytime we want. Awesome!
(7) We got Brooklyn's birth certificate in the mail the other day and I just loved it. We also got her social security card a few weeks ago. She is really here!:)
(8) One of our favorite places to eat is Pizza Factory. They have the most amazing bread sticks. I found a copy cat recipe online so I decided to try them the other night. They turned out so good and tasted just like the real thing. Score!
(9) My little babe is getting chunky. Love the double chin!

No comments:

Post a Comment