August 24, 2011

Bringing Brooklyn Home

We ended up staying in the hospital for 48 hours so we were able to leave on Saturday, July 30th at about noon. I loved staying at the hospital and having my every need taken care of so I was a little scared to go home but excited at the same time to really start our life with our little babe. We got her all dressed up in her cute going home outfit. I remember when I was packing her stuff for the hospital thinking that this little outfit was going to be too small for her. There was no way she would fit in it. So I packed a couple other bigger outfits just in case. Well she not only fit in the small little outfit but it was a little baggy on her. I couldn't believe it. 

Adam got the car pulled around to the front of the hospital and the nurse helped us carry our stuff out and make sure the car seat was installed properly. Then we were off to show Brookie our house.

When we got home my mom had decorated our front door with cute signs and balloons. The signs said her name and birth date and weight. It was so cute and a fun surprise. 

We are so glad to be home with our little baby!!






No comments:

Post a Comment