August 27, 2011

iPhone Pics 8-27-11


(1) A few weekends ago we went up to our cabin with some family and friends. Adam and I decided to stay a day longer. We went and got some dinner at the diner by the cabin. The diner was so cute and we even put a quarter in the juke box and picked a song.
(2) We got the most delicious strawberry shake at the diner. The rest of the food was not so good but I would go back just for the shakes.
(3) I think I shook up Brooklyn's bottl a little too much because when I went to put it in her mouth it squirted all over her face.
(4) Brooklyn was 3 weeks old on August 18th. Her head is finally big enough for all her headbands so I've been having fun dressing her up.
(5) Brooklyn gets pretty cranky when she is hungry. 
(6) My father-in-laws girlfriend made us the most delicious breakfast one morning. Eggs, bacon and toast.
(7) Just hanging out with her daddy. These two love each other so much.
(8) Snuggling with Mommy. Something we do often.
(9) The nurse didn't get enough blood on our first check up so we had to go back into the doctors office a few days ago to get her heel pricked again. This time they put a little heat pack on her foot to get the blood flowing.
(10) And the bandaid after they squeezed all the blood out of her heel. Brooklyn screamed like crazy, makes me sad.
(11) Brooklyn loves to sleep with her arms up above her head, just like her daddy.
(12) Yesterday on my way home to pick Brooklyn up after work the temperature in my car reached 100 degrees. That's a first I've seen in my car. Way too hot for me.
(13) Daddy dressed Brooklyn this day with a cute little read skirt and button up white shirt. He even picked out a cute matching bow. Go daddy!!
(14) Just snoozing with aunt Liz while Mommy and Daddy were at work yesterday. I missed her on my first day back to work but so glad she can be with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment