August 27, 2011

Grandpa Young & Cousins

As I said, Adam's dad was able to come up from California this past week and meet Brooklyn. He of course came with all kinds of gifts for the little babe. I think they hit if off pretty well. She told me the other night that she loves her Grandpa Young:)

We had so much fun with Tom and are so sad that he already had to go back home. Brooklyn will be so much bigger the next time we see him.

And Brooklyn's cousins, Addie and Maysie I think love her a lot too. They are always wanting to look at her and touch her. It is too cute. Here is a fun picture I snapped of them looking at Brooklyn in her carseat. I think they might just be best of friends when they grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment