October 15, 2010

Katie's Bridal Shower

This past Tuesday I helped throw my sister, Katie a bridal shower. It was so much fun. I love planning stuff like this. First, here is the invitation I made for the shower.


And here is our food table. We had yummy chicken salad croissants, salads, and some desserts. 
It was all so delicious and I ate way too much.

We played a couple fun games and then Katie opened up all of her gifts. She got some pretty fun stuff for her house. Here are the "sisters." We technically aren't all sisters but we just tell people we are.
Michelle, Liz, Heather, Katie and me.

And here are a few more people that came to the shower. 
I didn't get a picture of everyone before they all left.

And of course I always have to get a cute picture with Porter. 
Adam and I are just so in love with this little guy!!
I had such a fun night eating and visiting with everyone. 
Now I am even more excited for Katie to get married!!

No comments:

Post a Comment