October 6, 2010

Fall

I think I have officially decided that Fall is my favorite season.
I'm not a Summer girl, in fact I don't really like the sun or heat much
The Winter is too cold and dreary.
Spring is nice but nothing compared to the Fall.

I just love the crisp cool air,
wearing scarves, sweaters and boots,
taking drives up the canyons to see all of the pretty leaves,
getting family pictures taken (a fall tradition),
anticipating all of the holidays in the near future.

Yes, it's official...Fall is my favorite season!!

3 comments:

  1. Its my favorite too! I miss it! It just isn't the same in Florida :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is definitely my favorite too! I love all the beautiful colors and the fun things to do. I am so excited to go to the pumpkin patch this weekend and make apple pies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Autumn Time is my favorite for all those reasons too!

    ReplyDelete