October 31, 2010

Halloween

We had such a fun time celebrating Halloween this last night. Adam had to work all day but once he got home we had some dinner and then went over to my parent's house to pick up Katie and Danny and take some pictures of our costumes.
Adam and I were Legos. I made the costumes myself while Adam was at work and I think they turned out really cute.

Katie and Danny were a double rainbow. If you've never seen the You Tube video about the double rainbow you have too, it's so funny.

And of course a sisters picture with Liz as Iron Woman!!
Then we went over to see our two nieces in their costumes. They were a spider and a pea in a pod. SO cute!!

And we stopped by for a second to see Daxton in his penguin costume. He was adorable!!

And we also stopped by to see our friends, the Robins in their costumes. Colby was Iron Man and Brody was a Ninja Turtle.

And of course cute little Porter as Jack Jack from The Incredibles.

Then we went back to our house with Katie and Danny and had some food and watched the new Halloween episode of The Office, which was really funny! It was such a fun night! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your lego costumes! They are awseome I am way impressed that you made them!

    ReplyDelete