September 9, 2015

First Day of Dance 2015

Dance class started back up the same week that preschool started. Brooklyn is going to Demi Divas with Miss Ali and she's in the same class as her friends Gia and Holland. They were all so cute dressed up in their dance clothes.  Brooklyn has been so excited all summer to go back to dance but then the morning before dance she said she didn't want to go. I asked her why she changed her mind and she said, "because I've been working on my leg extensions but I just can't do them very well and they are so hard!" After explaining that Miss Ali will help teach her how to do them better she was ready to go again. When she got home from dance she was so excited to show me her stretching chart. She has to do her splits and stretch everyday and then she gets a prize from her teacher. She also brought a catalog for dance clothes and sat at the table looking through it telling me what things she wanted. She is so sweet and I love that she loves dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment