February 28, 2014

Valentine's Day

I think Valentine's Day is one of my top favorite holidays. I love making little Valentine's for everyone and showing the people in my life how much I love them. This year we got Brooklyn a balloon, suckers(her favorite) and a couple of little toys. she was so excited in the morning to see them. 
Here are Brooklyn's Valentine's this year. I went with a doughnut theme. I love designing her Valentines and then taking them around to all of our family.
Adam dropped off some gorgeous flowers to me at work.
For lunch my mom and Aunt Martha came down to have lunch with me and Liz so I got to see Brooklyn too. We went to our new favorite place, The Wild Zucchini.
Later that evening we went on a family date to a little Mexican place right by our house and then we hit up the bowling alley. Brooklyn had so much fun bowling and pushing the ball. They were running a deal so we also got some free token for the arcade and we had fun racking up lots of tickets and getting Brooklyn some silly little toys. Her favorite is the whoopie cushion that she thinks is the funniest thing in the world!
Happy Valentines Day! Hope everyone felt loved as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment